North Myrtle Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing Clients In North Myrtle Beach And Myrtle Beach Area
Commitment. Integrity. Focus. At Gustafson Law Firm, P.C., in Myrtle Beach, we know that a lot of law firms use these same words on their websites and in their advertising. Now that you are looking for a lawyer to help you with your DWI, criminal law or other legal matter in the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area, we would like to give you an explanation of what they mean to us and how they will benefit you.
- Commitment: We are committed to assisting you in a timely manner, and communication is the key to serving our clients well. You will never be left in the dark about your case, we return calls, emails and faxes as promptly as possible and we will never miss a legal deadline. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional, courteous service in your time of need.
- Integrity: We promise and deliver an honest evaluation of your circumstances and an estimate of the time the legal process might take. We are honest about our fees and will clearly explain our billing practices.
- Focus: Throughout your case, we use all of our knowledge, skill and experience to help you get the best possible outcome. The complete resolution to your case or representation in a timely manner is what we will strive to achieve.
An attorney you can trust to be on your side. Gustafson Law Firm is here to help.
"I've been practicing law since 1990, and I didn't open this law firm so I could avoid working with people. When you call, you will get through to talk to me directly. We are a small firm with a large commitment to helping every client get the best possible legal representation available." Attorney Richard Gustafson
Under the direction of founding attorney Richard Gustafson, we offer every client the advantage and benefit of quality legal counsel. Whether you need help resolving a relatively straightforward issue such as estate planning, or you are facing criminal domestic violence or DWI charges, you can trust us to provide you the experience and confidential advice you need to maneuver through the laws of South Carolina.
To serve our clients more effectively, attorney Gustafson focuses primarily in the following areas of practice, but please call to discuss your specific legal need:
- DWI and traffic law: We win DWI cases! Aggressive defense of drunk driving charges and serious traffic violations that can result in heavy fines and loss of your driver's license. We have an exceptional record of protecting the rights of college students charged with violations while visiting the Myrtle Beach area on spring break.
- Criminal domestic violence: Local prosecutors take domestic assault charges very seriously. If you have been charged and facing the reality of losing access to your home and family, call us for immediate defense help. Mr. Gustafson was a public defender for more than 14 years. He understands how prosecutors prepare their cases against people charged with domestic violence.
- Auto accidents: If you suffered an injury in a car wreck caused by a negligent or reckless driver, you are entitled to seek compensation for medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering. We will aggressively protect your rights and help you recover the money you are due.
- Bankruptcy, estate law and other areas of practice: We also assist individuals and families needing a fresh break from debt, estate planning and other areas of transactional and litigation law. Call to discuss your circumstances.
Licensed to represent clients in municipal, state and federal courts throughout South Carolina and Michigan.
We know you have questions about the legal process. Gustafson Law Firm is here to help. Call us at 843-491-5940 or use our convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and schedule a free consultation.